Albertsons is the second largest supermarket chain in North America, second only after Kroger. To measure the quality of its services, the company created the Albertsons Survey which can be completed by any customer.
If you want to leave your feedback for the company and also sign up for the $100 Sweepstakes gift card draw, you should definitely consider filling out the survey. You can access the Albertsons survey at albertsonssurvey.com. We will guide you through the entire process and also share valuable information about store hours and contact options.
Albertsons Survey Rewards
If you complete the Albertsons survey, available on their website, albertsons.com, you will get a chance to participate in Albertsons Sweepstakes Prize Draw.
Each week, ten lucky survey participants will receive an Albertsons’ gift card valued at $100. Each Albertsons customer may take the survey once every 15 days, which means you could potentially win two Albertsons gift cards each month.
For more information about the Albertsons Survey Sweepstakes rules, visit the dedicated Albertsons survey page.
Albertsons Survey Requirements
Before you can participate in Albertsons survey and leave your feedback, make sure you meet the Albertsons survey requirements. Here are the things you may need:
- Internet connection. The Albertsons survey is available only online. Thus, you’ll need a computer and internet access to complete it. You’ll also need a computer to verify whether you’ve won the Albertsons Survey Sweepstakes Prize.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You’ll also need a recent Albertsons receipt.
How to Complete the Albertsons Survey: Step by Step Instructions
In order to take the Albertsons survey, please follow these steps:
- Visit the survey page at albertsonssurvey.com or go to the official page and click on “Take Our Online Survey” at the bottom of the landing page to begin the survey. You also access the survey by going to the official Albertsons webpage, albertsons.com and using the Search feature to locate the customer satisfaction survey.
- You will see a drop-down menu from which you have to select the state & store number of the location you visited. If you have the receipt, you can select the information from it.
- Write down your email address and click on “Next” to start the Albertsons survey.
- After this step is complete, you will have to fill in the date of our visit, and the number of your operator. You can find this information on your receipt.
- You will be asked to answer a few basic questions regarding customer service and your experience in the store. Next, you will be requested to leave your comments and suggestions.
- Click continue to proceed through the Albertsons survey. Please keep in mind that the length of the survey will change according to your responses.
- On the last page of the Albertsons customer experience survey, you will be asked to submit your personal details, ZIP code and address, to sign up for the Albertsons Survey Sweepstake. There is an option, under the questions about the amount spent in the store, that you must answer with “YES”. If you choose yes, you will automatically be registered for the next draw.
- The Albertsons survey ends with a ‘Thank you’ message from the team.
Albertsons Useful Information and Links
There are plenty of ways that you can come in contact with the team at Albertsons. Here are some of the most convenient ways:
- Customer Service Forum: before you send a message to the team you might want to take a look at the official forum. Many customers have posted inquiries that might be relevant for your problem. If you don’t find anything already posted on the forum you can submit your own ticket. You can also submit a question by clicking the “Ask a Question” button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Phone Number: the customer care team can be contacted at the following number – 1/877/X/EASY/4/U or 1/877/932/7948.
- By Mail: If you’d rather send a postcard or mail to the company, you can do so at the following address. Attn: Customer Service, 157 S. Howard St., Spokane, WA 99201
Albertsons Store Hours
Most Albertsons locations operate according to the same schedule. Some variations in the Albertsons hours may occur, so check the official website, albertsons.com for any changes. Alberstons holiday hours are especially likely to vary.
- Monday – Sunday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM or 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
To find out the exact hours of operation, use the Albertsons store locator tool.