The Jack in the Box survey, or JackListens survey, available jacklistenst.com, is open to all Jack in the Box customers who want to leave feedback on Jack in the box restaurants and the Jack in the Box menu. The survey is relatively short, and shouldn’t take more than five minutes to complete. In this JackListens guide, we’ll explain how you can take the survey and what you should know before you take it. We’ll also talk a little bit about the survey rewards.
JackListens Survey Requirements
Before you can take the JackListens survey, there are a couple of things you’ll need.
- A Jack in the Box receipt. Your Jack in the Box receipt should have a 14-digit JackListens survey code. You’ll need this code to enter the survey.
- you can read the JackListens at jacklistens.com
Other than that, anyone is free to participate in the Jack in the Box survey. Naturally, you’ll also need a computer and internet access, since the survey is only available online, at jacklistens.com
JackListens Rewards & Tips
Throughout the survey period, Jack in the Box offers different rewards for anyone who participates in the JackListens survey. These rewards are usually Jack in the Box coupons. You can generally redeem these Jack in the Box coupons at any Jack in the Box restaurant or in participating Jack in the Box locations.
Currently, Jack in the Box is not offering Jack in the Box coupons to survey participants. When they will renew their offer, you will be abe to see it on your Jack in the Box receipt. Next to the JackListens code, you’ll also be able to see the value of the Jack in the Box coupons you receive for completing the survey.
How to Complete the JackListens Survey
- Go to the official survey website. You can find the Jack in the Box survey at jacklistens.com.
- Choose your language. Before you can start the survey, you will have to choose the language you want to take it in. JackListens is available in English and Spanish.
- Enter the 14-digit code. In the middle of your Jack in the Box receipt, you should see the JackListens code. Write this code in the blank space.
- Confirm your store. After you enter the survey code, you will have to mention which Jack in the Box restaurant you visited.
- Enter the exact date and time. Next, you will have to mention the time and date at which you visited the Jack in the Box restaurant. If you’re not sure when you visited Jack in the Box, you can see this information on your Jack in the Box receipt.
- Answer the survey questions. The questions are related to your recent experience at a Jack in the Box restaurant. This includes questions regarding the Jack in the Box menu, Jack in the Box employees and service.
- Redeem your validation code. If Jack in the Box offers coupons, at this point you should receive your Jack in the Box coupon code.
JackListens Useful Information & Links
If you have any trouble with the JackListens survey or the jacklistens.com web page, you should contact the Jack in the Box customer service department. There are several ways in which you can get in touch with Jack in the Box customer service:
To contact Jack in the Box via phone, you can call (858) 522-4716. Bear in mind that each Jack in the Box restaurant has its own phone number as well.
You can also get in touch online. To contact Jack in the Box online you can fill in the , at jackinthebox.com. You can also speak to Jack in the Box on Facebook or .
For any information about the Jack in the Box menu, Jack in the Box hours or Jack in the Box coupons and offers, you should start by visiting jackinthebox.com, the main website of the Jack in the box restaurant.
At jackinthebox.com, you’ll also find the Jack in the Box locations app. This app allows you to find the nearest Jack in the Box at the touch of a button. It will also show you the contact details of Jack in the Box locations, such as phone number and address. You can also view Jack in the Box hours for the restaurant you are interested in. Sometimes, especially during the holidays, Jack in the Box hours may change for certain Jack in the Box locations. You can check the hours using the Jack in the Box locations app.