The Rite Aid company relies on customer feedback to improve their services and stores. If you have recently been to a Rite Aid Pharmacy or Rite Aid Store, you too can take one of their customer experience surveys. Rite Aid pharmacies and Rite Aid stores have separate surveys. There’s the Rite Aid pharmacy survey, available at riteaid.com/pharmacysurvey, and the Rite Aid store survey, at riteaid.com/storesurvey.
This guide will help you fill in either Rite Aid survey, and provide details regarding the survey requirements. We will also provide Rite Aid contact details and the end of the article.
Rite Aid Survey Rewards &Tips
The survey allows customers to enter the Rite Aid Sweepstakes. To enter the draw, you will need to answer all the survey questions.
Rite Aid Sweepstakes participants must at least 18 or 21 years old to enter the sweepstakes, depending on the legal age of the state your live in.
You can download the complete list of Rite Aid Sweepstakes Rules and Requirements for the survey page at riteaid.com.
Rite Aid Survey Requirements
To enter either survey, you must have a Rite Aid receipt with a survey code. The 16-digit survey code must be entered on the first page of the Rite Aid survey to access the survey questions.
The Rite Aid survey is available only online, at riteaidsurvey.com. Thus, you will also need a computer and internet access to take the survey.
How to Take the Rite Aid Survey
- To begin the Rite Aid survey, go to riteaid.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the riteaid.com landing page.
- You’ll notice several column of links. In the “Customer Care” column you can see the “Surveys” link.
- Click the link to bring up the two Rite Aid survey options.
- Select either pharmacy or non-pharmacy (store) survey. Note that the two surveys are basically identical. You cannot keep both Rite Aid surveys open at the same time.
- Before starting the questionnaire, you may switch the survey language to Spanish.
- On the first survey page, enter the chasier number in the first blank field.
- Enter the Rite Aid survey code in the box below.
- Answer the survey questions. Your answers will not influence your chances of winning the Rite Aid Sweepstakes.
- After completing the survey, you will be invited to enter the sweepstakes. Provide your contact details and your consent to enter the draw.
Useful Links for the Rite Aid Survey:
- Rite Aid Survey Page: here
- Rite Aid Survey Official Rules: here
- Rite Aid Survey Winners: here
- Rite Aid Website: here
- Rite Aid Store Locator: here
- Rite Aid FAQ: here
Rite Aid Contact Information:
- Rite Aid Phone Number: 1-800-RITE AID (1-800-748-3243)
- Rite Aid Customer Support: here
- Rite Aid Contact Page:
Rite Air Social Media:
- Rite Aid Facebook: here
- Rite Aid Twitter:
- Rite Aid YouTube: